Today woke up to a sweet & touching message that I teared. But this message gave me more confidence & faith to my relationship. It enlightens that my relationship has gone up to another stage. Definitely closer and to a stage of inseparable.
My sweet boyfriend cooked me a sumptuous meal today. Sadly, I didn't take any photos!
Argh! He cooked me
spaghetti with prawns & mushroom! With the additional of curry paste, makes the meal of a special taste. What matters was the sincerity of the chef. It feels love with every mouth of food I chewed.
Finally Dad knows about my relationship with my ADORABLE. Not much of introduction words used & Dad knows. Dad was questioning me about love when we were on the way for family dinner. And as usual, Dad told me not to bully love. Nonetheless, I'm happy that things are going well.
HAPPY 2 MONTHS, boyfriend!