
Finally, after coming to a year, I'm attached. I just can't seem to stay with my new resolution of staying single. That doesn't matters. What matters is I finally found someone that suits me, someone that really matters a billion to me. I love this boy to the max! :)
Today almost lost the love token that we had. I'm so glad that I found it back. I was enlighten when I held the love token in my hand tightly once again. I was enlighten that "No matter what, we would be able to brave through & make it work out between us. Just liked how we both lose our love token & found it back at last." :)
Sadly, just as our memories are beginning to be fill up, our time spent together would be lesser. Nonetheless I had always believe "distance makes the heart grow fonder". I am sure in the time to come we had be closer than ever. Yes, I didn't forget what I wrote to my boy. I believe and have faith that we would have more to come & definitely we will make it happen.
For you, I decided to revive this. Be it any ups & downs of us, I would pen it down here to keep it as a memory for us. I promise that no matter what, I would make things work out between us. Ending this would never be in my dictionary. Even if we are not going to school together, even if we are hardly meeting, even if we are not communicating enough, I just want you to know that we wouldn't be falling apart but we both will stand strong & be there for each other. No matter how busy I am, a day of my week will always be for you. I love you adorable. <3