$$$ coming in later, liked finally!
thinking whether should I work tomorrow! abit the lazy uh & I have PP poster to work. SIANS!
& today is such a good day for blading BUT! Weather sucks to the core that screw ones' plan! Next Monday had better not rain or else be spoiling my plan again! Hubby is yet to be season so please give me a chance to season it.
Dreading 6 Dec to arrive. I don't want to go through the period again but what can I do? Time still have to past, day still have to arrive. I got to accept the fact fast.
Finally started reading on Sherlock Holmes on my phone. Find myself hardworking & not depleting my precious time away! At least my Galaxy S is put into good use!
I have couple of stuff to complete but i have yet to do it. I need to find time! Yes, time is the word! Or better time management?! Hmmm..
- get iPad cover & screen protector
- alter my watch braclet
- practise my guitar
- organise my notes
should I pierce again?