Tuesday, 18 August 20093:21:00 pm
Today I helped Jaws refilled her water-bottled & I noticed the used to be stickers on her water bottle cap weren't there anymore. I came to the assumptions that the stickers meant a lot world to her then but now I'm it still does meant something to her though is not around anymore.
At times we human throw certain stuff away, bury certain stuff together, or delete some stuff away; do we really mean to do that or just felt that it should be put away to ease our heart and mind? Just pondering you know? Isn't this sub-conciously human nature?? At times we just don't know why we act like this! Tsk Tsk Tsk...
Suddenly I have the feel of not having what I have now. Hmmm... I dont know why too... Just little too much thoughts now. I feel quite contented that I'm able to gain enlightenment through certain situations now. Maybe daily RJ did helped me in certain way.
Anyway I got to start mugging for UT3 in class with them. (:
|