the love of mine.
Why whatever I do, people would always relate to bf? I just dont understand why. hmmm... just pondering!
Anyway I had a great urge to drop by dear's place just now but decided to drag my feet home. I can't possibly make it a habit. tsk tsk tsk... Dear would know what habit am I talking about and would definitely blame me for not calling.
It was a fabulous night with Xue Ni, Yu Ting & Kelly! I was a very good friend! I went all the way to Dover MRT station to pick Xue Ni up. We both used the journey time to catch up in the train and talked liked we never did. *laughs* Then we both went Tampines One for dating. I shopped and get tops. Make her wait liked there's no tomorrow. Subsequently, YuTing came to join us then both of them waited for me. The date with them was great. Then we went to Century Square wanting to get movie tickets but it was too ex so we decided to just walked around Tamp! We had to wait for our VIP before we can have dinner. that VIP buay paiseh! Made us waited liked nearly 2 hours for her! *shakes head* forever the late queen! The 3 of them are tonning at ECP and most likely gonna join them for breakfast later if I can get out of bed.
hmmm. nods head! I ate quite alot today. It's time for liquidified food to do my wisdom tooth a favour and myself a favour! Time to lose weight and cut down my cheeks fat! I know my left side of my cheek is swelling now which makes me feel super ugly but still...