Tuesday, 28 July 200911:38:00 pm
today came home and was home alone all the way till 9 plus. Luckily, I had the companion of Bill via msn or else I would just stone and emo. I was supposed to study today but I kept vomitting ever since I took my dinner which caused me to be reckless and lethargic to study! But I really got to start studying for UT3 or else I will be doom when it comes.
& I'm 8teen already yet I still abhor being home alone. One thing bad about me is when I'm home alone, I wouldn't be motivated to complete the task of the day or finished what am I supposed to. This something which I really hate about myself & I have been wanting to change this bad side of me but I just dont feel motivated or inspired when I'm left home alone. I am looking forward to X'mas and I have made my X'mas wish. All I want is just a living being to be beside me when I'm left home alone. & that living being would be Dad & Uncle granting me to keep a dog. It's not gonna come true easily but I will still continue to wish for it to come true.
i'm off to sleep! nights!
|