Monday, 29 June 20091:36:00 pm
There's only left with me & you. You got to live well and let me take care and love you. I promise, I will spend more time with you. You got to witness Jie's wedding and be in the family photo so please live on.
I feel so freaking honour. Never ever did I felt this way. & this happiness that I have make me silly grin to myself at times.
E-learning is sucha wasting time. With RP screwed up system, it sucks totally. Take great care, republicans. H1N1 will be out of our school soon.
Thanks Kelly, Bill and Mummy for listening to my rants and giving me advice. (: thank you so much. <3
to those who has my new url, please do not relink me and keep it to yourself. i want my blog to be in a low profile now.
|