
& the other day, I met Joyce Toh! Finally after liked ~!#$%^&*()_+. We had brunch together at some Jap pasta restaurant in Cine. Before that we went to Robinson to get her facial products. After dining, I was totally in the shopping spree mood. I got new bronze slipper from URS, a green nike bag from TAKA, top and bottom from COTTON ON and that should be all, I guess??? Indeed, I'm Joyce Toh's Miss Jia Lat. I was plain lazy to carry my barangs barangs so my sweet Jo helped to squeezed everything in to my big green nike bag. We had to sit at Orchard MRT station to squash everything in. While she was trying her best, I kept putting my shawl and purse into my bag when she repeated 3 times that these 2 items got to be put the last. Oh my... I was really in the spree mood. Not to forget, we did some catching up and updating. Time past so fast. It was an achievement day. We didn't rest at all once we started shopping. I am so looking forward to another spree with Jo!

Happy 18th Birthday, JAS! A mini celebration at Astons in Cathay. (: The birthdy song sang was boisterous, I am sure. Manda and me was singing loudly in Astons, as though we had the whole place. Luckily, we were sitting behind so not much people could see us though they could hear us. Although we were famished and had to wait for ages for dinner to be serve, the wait seems worth while. All of us couldn't finish our dinner and had to be wasteful with it. The laughters and jokes we shared seems to be endless. (:
Finally, after almost 3 months, I have let out what it was supposed to be known. It feels better in heart now but not emotionally. It seems as though, I'm back to those days facing the shit and threatening again. I can't blame anyone but myself. Upon reflecting I felt that I should abhor but I can't bring myself to. Maybe thinking that owning would works and relieves my agony, I hope. Even if I regret now, it just wouldn't turn back. I will be strong to over my emotion obstacles. (: