Nice one la! Yesterday walked with GOR ZL till my legs ~!#$%^&*()_+. Our destination was to PS but also an impromptu decision to BUGIS. We got so much stuff and spent so much $$, especially me. >.< Time to save up again! :D
Gor! This is the consequences of not planning it in time and last minute work. Be thankful and contented that you manage to got what you want. Cheers & enjoy your day! LOVES!
Ahhh! UTs is coming!!! I got to make an effort to mug extra hard for UTs. :)
& Thurs I can pon school for valid reason! I am visiting the specialist on this thurs, 21st may! That means I would be poning Chris Lee's lesson. Hoping he wouldn't have any impression on me because last lesson of his, I left halfway through to visit my GP and now I'm not turning up for his lesson.
Anyway today is Laundry Day and Mugging Day for me! Later meeting fourbies to mug at Kallang Mac! Weee! Hopefully camwhore with them too!
Happy Birthday to
HongLi,Liwei,Zeming,Alvin,Zhenglin
I can't help but to GIGGLE
I can't help but to LAUGH
I can't help but to SMILE
I can't help but to LOVE