After pondering for so long, I am finally enlighten what is going on and what is going wrong. Indeed, we are drifting apart. From nothing, to great partner then back to classmates. I hope my analysis isn't wrong and ya the "one of them" that I wanna know of. Is there possibility that we would remain as close as great partners liked how we used to be? I feel wasted, sorry and bad that things turn out this way. It feels weird without you. Maybe it becomes a habit that I would get to see you in school everyday. I missed your care and concern! I missed sharing food together. It feels fortunate, I got to admit. It's liked 'couple' in class. & where's our "wedding picture"? At times, love is selfish. It's impossible that I would have the whole both world. Sorry. I am sure you can find someone better. (: would we be as close as before?
mixedemotions.