Here in Taiwan now, blogging. I felt unwell so I came back in cab. After arriving back to the hotel. realised the taxi driver scammed around 100plusNT away from me. It sucks, totally! Missed the shopping spree with Twin & Huilin. D: My stomach is really in hell now. I dread to do endoscoop but do I have a choice? I am still trying to adapt the weather here in Taiwan. It gets hot then suddenly cold and then hot again. Dont know what's the freaking hell with the weather! Grrr! Guess when I am back in Singapore, I need some time to adapt back to the weather. Adapting & still adapting!
Thanks Kel for contacting my dad for me! & Kel had better do a perfect job! :D Sorry to dumb everything to you! I am sure BDG will helped you throughout! He shall be my replacement for the time-being! Thanks BDG for helping my dear Kel Kel!
I missed my family members especially grandma! Wondering if she got cry for me & sleep properly w/o me by her side. My silly grandma, <3. & Dad, I will be waiting for your call call! <3 dad!
Who's so nice to remit me NT money & send me my other phone? My stupid line died out on me after I messaged my dad, After topping up, there's 6o SING bt after messaging my dad the prepaid is low! No more cash! I would survived it through, wouldn't I? Motivate me, friends!
great great misses, my love! hearts!