Sunday, 12 April 20099:16:00 pm
All right! I shall blogged about Fri night! Chee Jie dated Jing Qi GOR out, Jing Qi GOR dated me out, I dated Aik He out. See the link? Aik He didnt date anyone out so it's left with 4 of us! The night out with them was great. Chatting over endless of topics, doing stupid stuff, & saving a poor kitten from the tree. I heard the kitten whining and the whining sound seem to be coming from under the brick so I made the conclusion that the poor kitten was stuck under the brick. But I was wrong! The kitten was up on the tree. We comtemplated awhile whether to call SPCA to saved the kitten down as it was quite dangerous for us to climb the tree. Finally, Chee Jie made the phone call to SPCA. We waited and waited for them to arrive. The waiting time was a killer though it was fun! I can't really recall what we did! To sum it up, that night gathering is a once in a life time gathering!
|