yea! & I got over my Os' results, FINALLY. I'm thankful & grateful to the hugs and shoulders given to me. :D
Anyway I bury myself with work to keep my mind occupied! Yea! & It's over between us! I will smile at it! I guess it's a taboo subject this CNY. Last long with your gf! I wouldnt have any regrets! =D No more FC in my life!
I was telling Ah Bu, how Kly aged recently & even showed her his picture & her reply was.....
ah bu: of course age la! all because of you! see! within 1 month i also aged alot. You always make us worry and angry, of course we will age so fast.
me:.......*speechless*
Kly please laugh at this!
I have the plans to enter UWA but after what Cousin & Aunt told me, the thought kinda of kills. In the end it's still voice down to the reason of making money. It sucks big time, TOTALLY. I abhor making a decision & thinking about my own future at the same time. & Money is a big thing to humans. W/o $$ humans cant survive.
Thanks Aunt for the spread of dishes that made up my heart warming sumptuous dinner! :D
I totally agree
with Roxanne's words-
steal virginities, make promises and then when the time comes, feign ignorance. GUYS?!
hoping for the same ride;