oh my! I got to admit that I'm a COM NOOB. I'm trying to figure out how to use the slide show for the photos, but I seem to fail. tsk tsk.
Work today was a speeding car as TAKA sales drop alot as compared to TSC and X'mas season. Hmmm... Busy period will be back in 3 days time. I guess I dont even have the time to reply messages except during lunch and after work. Once again, I'm deprived from sleep.
Last Sat, I was out with Bert to Sentosa and dinner at Marche with Gor and Bert! I will upload the pictures soon! Finally got more photos with Bertina Bay and she baked me cookies! *YUM YUM* She was touched by the gift i gave and almost cried. We talked for so long, thinking that time had past for a long time but it past 1o minutes only. After her A levels, there would be more of us in action!
And Sun, supposed to go shopping with Kel but I was sick-ridden and had to home rest! I was running fever and didnt had strenght to walk around so I slept my day away.
I cant believe I was this blur. I left the body shop leaving my NETS card in the body shop. &&& the lady who collected payment from me, gave me back my member card, receipt, the goods and the stamp card with a stamp! Moreelse I'm not supposed to be entitled with the stamp because i spent less than 3o bucks in the body shop. I should thanks to my ANDY ah pa and MAY ah bu for bringing to Watson to get stuff or else I wouldnt realise that my NETS card wasnt with me. Andy Ah Pa was super hilarious. I walked out of the body shop telling him that I shouldnt be entitled with the stamp and I feel guilty for taking the stamp! His reply was "Guilt your head la! She wasnt the one that gave oyu but her compant, THE BODY SHOP!"; and was telling AH BU and me to quicken up our steps in case the woman chase up to claim back the stamp! I cant help it but LOLs all the way! Andy AH PA was super generous as he paid for my lunch and dinner. I put the money in his pocket in the end the money would get back to me some how. It always LOL with the both of them. sighs! both of them are not coming to work tomorrow! D:
Anyway, Cheng An is the
BEN DA GE and I'm
BEN XIAO JIE; the
bens.
Kel and Ben Da Ge, thanks for the songs! You 2 are my songs library! LOLs.
totally lost of contact with you.
how long more I got to wait?
it feels ~!#$%^&*()_+ w/o you
but it's no more you that I'm relying, I guess?